The approach in online datingJuly 28, 2017
We live in the 21st century where technology is changing every day. Our daily life is also changed because of this. From watching movie to order food everything is available these days.
Same is the case with our dating and love-life. There are thousands of online dating sites, social media sites where you can meet new people and date each other. But the question is which is better?
Let’s talk about the pros and cons of both online and traditional dating.
Online Dating- Let’s talk about the pros of online dating first.
- Millions of options to choose from- As there are millions of people are using these sites, you can choose from these people depend on their profile based information and their interest. This is one of the best things about the online dating. You would have some information about the person without even talking to that person, so you will have lot option and topics to talk about.
- Convenient and affordable- The best thing about online dating is that you don’t need to do any hard work to find a date. You can find a date by just sitting your home and that from millions of options available.Beside this, online dating is affordable too, as it saves the cost of food and all other stuff you need to spend on your first real date. All this money may get waste if you don’t like the person after the first date. It doesn’t mean that you never have to meet you date but you only go on real date after having enough information about the other person.
- Fake Profile and wrong information- Sometimes it can happen that the person you are talking is not what he/she had written in the profile. The information provided may be wrong.
- Too options can make you too much picky- As there are millions of people available on these online dating sites and you have right to choose from these million people, which can also led you to be too picky.
- Can be addictive and frustrating at the same time- As we already use our mobile so much, dating sites can also a addictive habit. As we know there are so many attractive available online, it will be difficult put the mobile away from you.
Traditional dating- Pros of traditional dating
- Chemistry can be determined on the first date- As you will meet the person for the first meet time, there are so many things you don’t know about the your date and this could be exciting to know about the person. So it will be easier for both of you to talk and there will be no need to text anyone for weeks just to know about the person.
- Being set up by a friend can be beneficial- Being set up through a friend can help a lot. As your friend would have already told you about your date something and same goes with your date, both of you will have something to talk about. You can also share some incidents of your friend and make your date laugh.
- Takes more time and effort- it is a very long procedure sometimes because no one generally gets ready to set you up and when you are not very social.
- More pressure on first date- When you have experience of some bad dates, you will feel some pressure on the first date.
In the end I want to say that why we have to choose one of these ways when both the option is available for us. Both play their own role in finding a date and both have positive and negative in it. Which ever way you choose all you need to do is to just dating.